Last Revision Date: 7/31/2015
This article explains possible causes for failure by GigE Vision cameras to start video streaming and how to fix.
Failure to start video streaming may occur under the following conditions:
- Stream channel packet size is set to the minimum of 576 bpp, AND
- The Point Grey Image Filter driver is disabled.
To fix, do one or more of the following:
- Increase stream channel packet size using either the FlyCapture2 API or the FlyCap2 Demo program. For more information about packet size, consult your camera's Technical Reference Manual.
- Increase DeviceLinkThroughputLimit
- Enable the Point Grey Image Filter driver. For more information, see the FlyCapture SDK Help.
- Free up system resources by terminating unnecessary programs or processes.
- Increase virtual memory by increasing the size of the Windows paging file.