FLIR THERMAL STUDIO SUITE
Streamline Inspections, Automate Data Collection, and Simplify Image Editing
FLIR Thermal Studio Suite is state-of-the-art analysis and reporting software designed to help you manage thousands of thermal images and videos. Whether you use handheld thermal cameras, unmanned aircraft systems (UAS), or optical gas imaging (OGI) cameras, the FLIR Thermal Studio suite of software provides the automation and processing capabilities you need to streamline workflow and increase productivity.
Advantages of FLIR Thermal Studio Pro
- Batch processing allows you to prepare 1000s of thermal and visual images at once, saving time
- Image editing suite includes zoom/pan, palette changes, measurement tools, temperature scale auto-adjustments, annotations, and more
- Route Creator* helps you pre-build routes through survey locations for more efficient surveys
- Predefined and custom templates allow you to create tailor-made reports
- Flexible document format offers easy drag & drop action so you can add hundreds of editable images at once to your report
- Exports reports as an XPS spreadsheet or PDF document without the need for additional software (e.g. Microsoft Office)
- Includes easy-to-use video editing that allows you to share inspection highlights
FLIR Route Creator: Your Path to Faster, More Efficient, Better Organized Inspections.
Complete your inspections more efficiently and reduce reporting time by 50% with the FLIR Route Creator plugin for FLIR Thermal Studio Pro.
This optional plugin allows you to build an inspection path for every location survey that you can either print or download and run from your FLIR thermal camera*. Use these routes to acquire temperature data and thermal images in a logical sequence, automate data management, and maintain historical records for improved predictive maintenance. Reference Imaging allows you to use the previous images to ensure consistency in image capture, as well as inherit camera settings from the previous inspection. Once you've completed an inspection, you can upload images, data, and notes directly into your report templates, cutting your reporting time in half.
*FLIR Inspection Route camera mode required. Pre-installed on FLIR Exx-Series, T500-Series, T800-Series, and T1000-Series cameras produced after October 8, 2020. Available for purchase for older Exx-Series and T-Series cameras.
Tips for Using FLIR Thermal Studio Pro
FLIR Thermal Studio - Image Management
This educational video demonstrates how to edit thousands of images in a fraction of the time.
FLIR Thermal Studio - Create A New Template
Learn how to create report templates that are tailored to your specific needs.
FLIR Thermal Studio - How to use Rapid Report
This video demonstrates how to analyze and process thousands of images in a fraction of the time.