Get Your ITC Category 1
This course prepares you for a qualification as a category 1 certified thermographer. You'll learn about the basics of infrared, how to operate an infrared camera under different conditions and for various purposes, how to appropriately judge a measurement situation in the field and how to identify potential error sources. After the course, you'll be able to undertake infrared inspections following written guidelines and to report the results of your inspection.
Register your interest and a FLIR representative will be touch to discuss course availability in your area.
In this course we'll cover:
- Introduction to thermography
- Camera operation
- Basic physics of heat
- Basics of infrared physics
- Thermal pattern recognition and infrared applications
- Infrared temperature measurement techniques
- Qualitative and quantitative thermography
- Inspection routines and reporting
- Hands-on laboratory sessions
The content of the course complies with the requirements of ISO 18436-7.
Part No.: ITC-CER-5101
Duration: 35-40 hours (4-5 days)