FLIR invites you to a free Lunch & Learn seminar to learn important and useful facts, techniques and tips that will help you become an even better thermographer. Hear about IR's growing list of valuable applications. And see first-hand how new developments in thermal camera technology are streamlining infrared inspections more than ever.
Wednesday, December 5, 2018 - 11:30am-12:30pm (MST)
FLIR with Codale Electric Supply Thermal Imaging Lunch & Learn - Salt Lake City, UT
FLIR Systems and Codale Electric Supply invite you to a FREE Lunch & Learn seminar to discover what infrared technology is, how it works, and how it can benefit you and your business.
The seminar will include hands-on demonstrations with FLIR infrared cameras and test and measurement equipment. Learn how our latest technology can help get the job done quickly and safely while reducing downtime. FLIR helps to save lives and livelihoods. In this training session, we will discuss:
- How FLIR cameras see problems the eye alone cannot
- How Infrared technology helps assess equipment and prevent downtime
- Why thermal imagers help make inspections safer, faster, and easier
- The rationale for high resolution, laser-focused Infrared imagery
- How thermal imagers provide spot-on temperature data
- How Wi-Fi connectivity and FLIR Tools streamline reporting
- Hands-on demonstrations of FLIR infrared cameras and IGM® test tools
***Promotional products will be on hand, including the brand new FLIR One Pro LT - $299.99***
- Lunch 11:30AM
- Training 11:30AM - 12:30PM