HIGH PERFORMANCE WITH HEFTY PAYLOADS
With payload capacity up to 40 pounds and precise positioning, D300-HS pan/tilts have a wide range of pan speeds for smooth, precise 360° control.
RUGGED PRECISION POINTING
Precise, real-time control of position, speed, and acceleration — plus a rigid worm gear design — provides steady positioning in windy environments and vehicle-mounted applications.
With integrated Ethernet and Web interfaces, increased command rates, reduced jitter, and advanced microstep control, D300E pan/tilts provide advanced performance at affordable prices.
- Pan Resolution
- Tilt Resolution
- Input Voltage
- 12-30 VDC unregulated (fastest performance and torque @ 30 VDC)
- Power Consumption [measured at 30 VDC]
- 60.0W, 37.5W, 27.6W, 3.3W
- Payload Mounting
- Single/dual-side mount, top mount
- 28 lbs / 12.7 kg
Connections & Communications
- Interface Controls
- Built-in Ethernet (web), Pelco D, serial (RS-232, RS-485, RS-422). SDK available (recommended for tracking). Rugged Joystick option (PTU-DCJ)
- Wiring Configuration
- PL01 or PL02 payload wiring options
Environmental & Approvals
- Operating Temperature
- -30°C to 70°C
- IP67, MIL-810F shock & vibe, weatherized MIL connectors