FLIR MSX® - Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging
MSX is a patented FLIR imaging technology that produces richly-detailed thermal images by bringing together the visual and thermal spectrums.
This innovative technology —based on FLIR’s unique onboard processor— uses an internal digital camera to enhance thermal images in realtime. MSX uses a high-contrast visual image to emboss key aspects of the scene on top of a full thermal image.
Download the Tech Note to learn more about Multi-Spectral Dynamic Imaging
- Real-time thermal video enhanced with visible spectrum definition
- Exceptional thermal clarity to highlight exactly where the problem is
- Easier target identification without compromising temperature data
- Unrivaled image quality. No need for a separate digital photo for reports
- Sharper-looking thermal images
- Quicker target orientation
- Clutter-free reports
- Faster route to solutions